Saturday, January 19, 2008

My book and movie recommendations

So often, people post to China travel & adoption related message boards asking for book and movie recommendations. I've posted my favorites lists so many times, I thought I would just post once-and-for-all on this blog. You'll notice a new feature in the sidebar, "my favorites," which has a few books in it so far, but will be expanded to include the best books, music and DVD's I can recommend. My criteria are:

1. I have to actually have read or seen the book or movie.
2. It has to be GOOD, so you won't see Da Chen's Colors of the Mountain here. It was three times as long as it should've been, so self-serving...it almost killed my book club!

Anyway. Check out the list from time to time. I'll be adding to it as time allows.
LG

No comments:

You can search FTJ for past posts, e.g. China info...

Google