Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Blog from Me

You might have noticed that my posts have been few and far between on FTJ recently. That's because 2009's travel budget will be reduced, if not eliminated, by a different kind of adventure: we're adding onto the house! So I started a blog (natch) to document that process.

I'm calling it 37 Pieces, after a piece of advice my aunt K shared. I had told her about all of the wonderful things we would gain after the dust clears, and she said "just remember that when they have your house in 37 pieces and there's nowhere to take a shower."

Hope you'll visit and follow along...I have NO idea what the next 6-9 months (more?) will bring, but it will definitely be an experience. We're just picking a contractor now, so you'll be in on the ground floor, so to speak.

:)
LG, aka LH

No comments:

You can search FTJ for past posts, e.g. China info...

Google