Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LA-LA-LAND!

So I went to L.A. last week - I have some stories to tell, but this is just a teaser. Once I have all my grading done (it's spring break) my reward to myself is to write to you about my few days in L.A.

If you're yearning for news of Antwerp though, I just happened to find a new blog from a JMU student who JUST found out she was accepted to the semester in Antwerp program for fall of this year. I've signed up to follow her blog (she called it Antwerpp) and am looking forward to following the whole semester abroad experience from a student's point of view.

Wish we were going back there this summer, but it's just impossible with the remodeling we're doing to the house. Another time.

LG

No comments:

You can search FTJ for past posts, e.g. China info...

Google