Tuesday, March 30, 2010

10,000 HITS! & Your Turn

Coincidentally, I recently attended a travel writers' panel discussion at the annual Virginia Festival of the Book in Charlottesville, VA.  Thoroughly enjoyed the event, but I remember hearing the comment that "the average blog has a readership of ONE."

Well, what began as a Yahoo Groups newsletter to keep close family and friends updated on adoption trips to Chongqing has now topped 10,000 hits.  I love looking at the readership map and seeing that people have found FTJ from all over the globe!

Comments have been turned on (though I'm moderating them to keep spam at bay).  I would LOVE to hear from you.  Where are you from, and how did you find this one tiny blog in the gigantic blogosphere?  Was it a destination search, adoption related...?

No comments:

You can search FTJ for past posts, e.g. China info...

Google